Wednesday, April 9, 2014

CHEQUE ISSUED TO FANI KAYODE BOUNCES, HE RETURNS TO APC.

Abuja, Nigeria

Following a long meeting with the Presidency and with Goodluck Jonathan, Femi Fani Kayode, former minister of aviation hinted at his movement from opposition APC to the ruling PDP. In a brief interview with our reporter he stated: "The PDP has shown that it fears the Lord. And for me, Jesus is important. Whether I am sleeping with Igbo women, or Lebanese women or whether there are rumours of my family members sleeping with Atiku and Obasanjo, Jesus and my Christian faith are uppermost in my mind. In spite of my fiery articles against them, PDP helps me to touch base with Jesus every now and again."
While he spoke, our reporter noticed a powdery substance on his nose but could not ascertain what it was.
However, in an unexpected twist, sources inside Mr. Fani Kayode's home have informed Dissociated Press that upon the bouncing of a cheque issued shortly after his meeting with the President's Chief of Staff, he denied moving to PDP.
"Those who spread rumours of my decamping are shameless liars," he fumed, holding a copy of the bounced cheque in his hand. "My God is bigger than their God and I am still a member of the Islamic APC. I will not give up on preaching the good news of Jesus to Buhari and his cohorts until they see the light."
-DP

No comments:

Post a Comment